CALL FOR ARTICLES (CFA)
Linguistic Society of Nepal (LSN) invites articles in prescribed format for the upcoming (33rd) volume of its annual journal, Nepalese Linguistics from those scholars who presented their paper/s at 38th annual conference of LSN. Submitted articles will be peer-reviewed and contributors will be notified for further modification, if needed. Please note that the articles received after the deadline will not be entertained.
1. Abstract: About 50 words (italics)
2. Keywords: 5
3. Maximum number of pages: 12
4. Minimum number of pages: 6
5. Column: Double
6. Column spacing: 0.75 cm
7. Page size : 18 cm × 24 cm
8. Orientation: Portrait
9. Margins: 1.5 cm in all sides
10. Line spacing: Single
11. Paragraph spacing: 6 point before and 0 point after; but no paragraph space between the lines in the same example (including gloss, and free translation). Please note that each example will be considered as a paragraph.
12. Header and Footer: Must be within 1.5 cm margin
13. Fonts: Times New Roman (10 point) for description
14. Data need to be in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) Unicode (Font size 10 point).
15. Reference style: Linguistic Society of America (LSA) style sheet
16. Headings and subheadings need to be numbered (in decimal format like 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2.1 etc.) and example data must be numbered (in small brackets such as (1), (2), (3); (1a), (1b) etc).
17. If other scripts are necessary (on orthography, dictionary, etc.), please use the fonts compatible with Unicode.
18. Leipzig Glossing Rules (LGR) will be basic guidelines for glossing.
19. You are requested to submit both DOC/DOCX and PDF files.
20. The tables, figures, maps need to be numbered with titles separately
21. All the titles and sub-titles need to be in sentence case
22. We encourage endnotes
We request you to submit your article at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th September, 2018.