CALL FOR ARTICLES (CFA)
Linguistic Society of Nepal (LSN) invites articles in prescribed format for the upcoming (31st) volume of its annual journal, Nepalese Linguistics from those scholars who presented their paper/s at 36th annual conference of LSN. Submitted articles will be reviewed and contributors will be notified for further correction. Please note that articles received after deadline will not be entertained.
- Abstract: Maximum 50 words) (italics)
- Keywords: Maximum 5 words
- Maximum number of pages: 10
- Minimum number of pages: 4
- Column: Double
- Page size : 18 cm × 24 cm
- Orientation: Portrait
- Margins: 1.5 cm in all sides
- Line spacing: Single
- Column spacing: 0.7 cm
- Paragraph spacing: 6 point before and 0 point after; but no paragraph space between the lines in the same example (including gloss, and free translation). Please note that each example will be considered as a paragraph.
- Header and Footer: Must be within 1.5 cm margin
- Fonts: Times New Roman (10 point) for description
- Data from other than English need to be in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) Unicode (9 point).
- Reference style: Linguistic Society of America (LSA) style sheet
- Headings and subheadings need to be numbered (in decimal like 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2.1 etc.) and example data must be numbered (in brackets such as (1), (2), (3).
- If other scripts are necessary (on orthography, dictionary, etc.), please use the fonts compatible with Unicode.
- Leipzig Glossing Rules (LGR) will be basic guidelines for glossing.
- You are requested to submit both DOC/DOCX and PDF files.
We request you to submit your article at: email@example.com before 31st of August 2016.
Thank you very much in advance for your support and cooperation.
Bhim Lal Gautam
Dr Netra Prasad Paudyal
Dr Narayan Prasad Sharma